A marketing intern will assist the ProCamps marketing team, who is tasked with selling paid registrations to ProCamps events. In doing so, they will help reach and exceed a target number of paid campers and company registration revenue. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Preliminary market research
- Prospecting, developing, and leveraging relationships with local youth sports organizations
- Managing camper communication and customer service efforts
- Generating awareness via grassroots marketing approaches
- Establishing and utilizing local media contacts
- Communicating with and managing camper databases
- Corporate Sales and Camp Operations support as needed
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. Applicants must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, eager to learn and take directions, and able to see tasks through to completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and efficiently, and develop solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in professional sports is preferred.
Interested Applicants can submit their resume to Hannah Hackney, at email@example.com.