Camper Sales & Marketing Intern
A Camper Sales & Marketing intern will assist the ProCamps Camper Sales & Marketing team, who is tasked with selling paid registrations to ProCamps events. In doing so, they will help reach and exceed a target number of paid campers and company registration revenue. This includes but is not limited to:
• Preliminary market research
• Prospecting, developing, and leveraging relationships with local youth sports organizations
• Managing camper communication and customer service efforts
• Generating awareness via grassroots marketing approaches
• Establishing and utilizing local media contacts
• Communicating with and managing camper databases
• Corporate Sales and Camp Operations support as needed
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is a plus. Applicants must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, eager to learn and take directions, and able to see tasks through to completion.
Ability to be creative, work independently and efficiently, and develop solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in professional sports is preferred.
Interested Applicants can submit their resume to Hannah Hackney, at email@example.com.
ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ProCamps to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.