Sales Interns assist the Corporate Sales Department, whose primary goal is to secure and manage paid sponsors for each camp on a local, regional, and national level. This includes but is not limited to:
• Prospect research
• Identifying and securing contact info. for potential sponsors for assigned camps
• Organizing event photos
• Creating sales presentations
• Creating event recaps for sponsors
• Assisting with on-site sponsor activation items and planning
• Assisting with sponsor contest winner notification and prize fulfillment
• Additional items assigned by Sales Department Members
Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through to completion.
Ability to work independently and efficiently and speak and write effectively is mandatory. Working knowledge of and interest in professional sports is preferred.
Please click here to apply for a ProCamps internship.
ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ProCamps to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.