ProCamps is actively seeking volunteers to participate in our ProCamps Internship Program. This program gives individuals aspiring to become professionals in the sports industry an opportunity to learn about the business from the operations, marketing, and sales perspective. Although unpaid, participants gain valuable work experience and marketable skills by working alongside the full time staff in the respective departments.
Through the ProCamps Internship Program, ProCamps provides the opportunity to work side-by-side with full time staff, learn about the sports industry, and gain professional experience while enrolled in higher education or continuing other obligations. Participants spend 12-16 weeks at the ProCamps office in Cincinnati, Ohio working on projects that enhance and supplement their education and/or work history.
ProCamps interns serve as a communication line for the company. Our interns not only represent the face, voice, and text of each event but of the respective client as well. Interns must act in a professional manner for all responsibilities involving the company. This includes but is not limited to:
– Application of strong written and interpersonal skills
– Development and maintenance of relationships with parents, campers, and clients
– Proficient use of Microsoft Office
– Leveraging of interdepartmental relationships and ability to work well with current staff
All internships are based out of our home office in Blue Ash, Ohio. An internship with us would require you to relocate to this area and assistance is not provided. Enrollment periods for each internship session are as follows:
– Spring Internships are January-April and application enrollment is October 15th -December 15th
– Summer Internships are May-August and application enrollment is February 15th – April 15th
– Fall Internships are September-December and application enrollment is July 15th – August 31st