A ProCamps internship is designed to provide a real world experience to individuals aspiring to become professionals in the sports industry. The goal of this experience is to give our interns the opportunity to apply their learning and knowledge in a professional environment. Each intern will have the opportunity to grow and learn from one of our many professionals as he/she will coordinate daily tasks and projects.
ProCamps interns serve as a communication line for the company. Our interns not only represent the face, voice, and text of each camp but of the respective client as well. Interns must act in a professional manner for all responsibilities involving the company. This includes but is not limited to:
- Maintenance of camp website and social networking applications
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Application of strong written and interpersonal skills
- Development and maintenance of relationships with parents, campers and clients
- Leveraging of interdepartmental relationships and ability to work well with current staff
Interested Applicants can submit their resume to Adam Trick, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProCamps is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ProCamps to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.