The Camper Sales Intern will work directly alongside the Camp Sales Managers in order to drive paid registrations to our youth camps via sales and marketing techniques.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Camp Sales Managers
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The Camper Sales Intern assists in the following day to day sales and marketing efforts:
• Calling local leads for camps such as Aaron Judge, Ja Morant, Jayson Tatum, and many more
• Developing a database of youth league prospects, business prospects, and other leads
• Assisting in the customer service for the camps
• Assisting the Camp Sales Managers with daily tasks
• Working in a team environment to achieve the overall paid registration goal set by the ProCamps leadership team
• Other duties as assigned
Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintain solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in NFL, NBA, NHL & MLB (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Interested applicants can submit their résumé to Alex Land at aland@G3marketing.com
Position is seasonal offering $3,000 for the 14 week period. Two years of relevant sports experience is preferred.
ProCamps® is an equal opportunity employer. It is the our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.