An Event Intern is responsible for coordinating office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency for respective events.
LEVEL OF REPORTING:
Managers / Coordinators
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Operations – An Event Intern assists in the day-to-day planning and executing of operations of events. This includes but is not limited to:
• Assisting with trade partners, printed materials, and camp preparations
• Assisting with logistics of pre-, at-, and post-camp
• Assisting with on-site activities
Communications – An Event Intern oversees communication programs that effectively promote the organization. The Experienceship must act in a professional manner for all communications involving the camps. This includes but is not limited to:
• Developing relationships with partners, clients, parents, and participants
• Ensuring professional external communication across all staff members
• Managing intra-office communication tools (i.e., shared calendars, CRM, applications, master excel sheets)
Partnership Marketing – An Event Intern assists with all details surrounding sponsorship activations during the summer season. This includes but is not limited to:
• Assisting with sponsor contest winner notification and prize fulfillment
• Creation and ensuring consistency of media alerts, press releases and other PR related items
• Development of post-camp recaps
Applicants must be self-motivated, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail, and see tasks through completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and effectively, and develop and maintenance of solid relationships is a must. Working knowledge of and interest in MLB, NFL, NBA, & NHL (teams, players, etc.) is preferred.
Interested applicants can submit their résumé to Adam Trick at atrick@G3marketing.com by March 1, 2024.
Position is seasonal offering $3,000 for the 14 week period. Two years of relevant sports experience is preferred.
ProCamps® is an equal opportunity employer. It is the our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, national origin, religion or creed, gender identity, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.